Friday, December 04, 2009

Some of the crowd are on the pitch...

Hello. Apologies for the radio silence over the past few weeks. It's just that I was outed as a research scientist from Bristol who doesn't look anything like Billie Piper.

No, that's not true. What actually happened was, I've been head-hunted by Will Lewis to go and work on the Euston Project. He wants me to head up a couple of spin-offs, one based in Manhattan and the other in Alan Parsons.

No, that's not true either. I'll be totally honest with you. I was actually Norman Painting.

Oh, alright, none of the above are true. But I am knocking this blog on the head, at least for the moment. Bits of the last three-and-a-half years have been fun. Thanks for having me.

x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw :(

Louis Barfe said...

I smell book deadline doom. Good luck, chief. Not that you need it.