Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Now that's targeted marketing...

Hello,

I represent a company called Star Position, a company that does what's known as advanced search engine placement. We reach a Network of over
35 million people who are predominantly US based. Our Network is entirely opt-in, and the users on our Network allow us to present them with a preferred choice whenever they are looking for anything on the top sixteen search engines. (GOOGLE, YAHOO, MSN and thirteen others.)

I seek one source to send the users on our Network, from the major search engines, for private investigators.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I will be in the office daily from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific time.


I wonder if lots of cobblers got it too, and are sending back replies that say "no, it actually is literally a gumshoe"...

No comments: