Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Right. Don't get any ideas. I've got no intention of turning into Iain Dale. I plan to use this blog as a repository for articles I'm particularly pleased with, as well as re-publishing any old stuff that's gathering dust in my cuttings file that I feel deserves an airing.

In other words, it's going to do exactly the same job as the website I've had for the last couple of years (adammacqueen.com), but hopefully be a bit easier to update. Commissioning editors, guest-bookers, publishers and eccentric millionaires please get in touch: as far as everyone else is concerned, I have the same healthily contemptuous approach to letter-writers as my main employer, Private Eye. If it's vigorous debate and inventive swearing you're after, there's plenty of other places on the net for you. And remember, kids, Comment bloody well Isn't Free: it charges by the word like everything else.

xA

No comments: